Thursday, December 2, 2010

Almost There!

So after running about 10 miles in 2 hours last weekend I think I'm ready, or as ready as I'm going to be.

We leave for Vegas tomorrow, and the race is Sunday morning, so wish me luck. I just visited my Mom over Thanksgiving, and she's still in pain and struggling, so I have plenty of motivation to get me accross the finish.
Not only will I be running for my Mom, but I just found out my Grandma is not doing well at all, so I'll be thinking of her during my 13.1 too.

I'm hoping Lauren's Ipod does the trick to, as mine just died, (fine time right!) and I need my tunes!

I am planning on putting all of my doners names on my jersey, so I printed out a list. Oh, my good thing I'm wearing an XL. . . . Theres a lot of names! I guess it's times like this that I realize how many caring friends and family we've got.

I thank you all for your support, and I'll do my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment