Lauren’s Random Ramblings…
1. How on Earth is it already August 17th?! This summer has gone by fast! We have been so busy…baseball games, weddings, wedding showers, fun with friends…I’m glad it isn’t quite over yet!
2. Our mini-vacation to Ocean City is in 9 days!
3. I am looking forward to the Fundraising Seminar at the CCFA office on Thursday. I’ve never done anything like this and I am looking forward to the challenge.
4. We saw fireworks twice this past weekend. Don’t you just love fireworks?
5. I made my first batch of cake truffles for my dear friend’s baby shower in September…now if only the favor boxes I ordered a week and a half ago would show up! *Humph.*
6. I am slowly realizing how much I don’t know about running. I know I hated running in High School…that’s about it.
7. The man at FedEx is sorry they lost my package, but hopes I have a great day. You know what would make my day better? My package.
8. I think it is funny how my mysterious Facebook update has sparked many a conversation among my friends and family.
9. It is hard to come up with ten things to say today.
10. Thanks for visiting! Remember to donate!